Note: This is historic software for MS-DOS. You are likely to find many more up-to-date emulators for the platform of your choice.
Current version: 0.471
Written by Neill Corlett - Copyright 1997
What's New in Version 0.471
- Changed the Sound Blaster setup routines again. The -autoinit and -noautoinit options are no longer necessary, and have been removed.
- Fixed a very rare sprite clipping problem.
The Multi-Gauntlet Emulator (MGE) emulates Atari's Gauntlet and Gauntlet 2 arcade games. It runs on MS-DOS or Windows 95 based PCs.
To get in on the action, you will need:
- A PC with a 486SX or higher processor.
- 8MB or more RAM.
- VGA or VESA compatible video card.
- A Sound Blaster-compatible sound card is required for sound.
- ROMs from Gauntlet and/or Gauntlet 2. (I can't provide those.)
August 26, 1997
And still proud of it!